Saturday, April 26, 2008

When There Is Nothing Left To Burn

Everyone thinks I'm in love with people I'm not actually in love with. What's this? Just because I speak slowly and write emo poetry doesn't mean I like you. Although it is better than being thought a complete heartless bastard.

Found myself in the middle of things. For something I'm not directly involved in, it's sure causing me a lot of frustration. Trying to make some good influence, at least; we'll see how that goes.

3 comments:

Dylan said...

It is absolutely better than people thinking you're the regular asshole kind of guy who's not in love with anything or anyone.

Try not to fret over it too much.

Jezzica said...

Will and Erica Dawson, sitting in a tree, writing formalist poetry...

Lucien said...

Yeah, I worry about that all the time. And you're absolutely right - it's better than being a heartless bastard.

Personally, I should probably be more heartless than I am. It's a tough call. There are no rules.

This blog is so much fun to read...