
(from Garfield Minus Garfield)
The Feds, who did not process my change of address application that I filed a month ago, do not help. My phone, which does not ring, does not help. I try not to think too hard on it and all it implies--or all that it would imply in my Gordian brain--because I know if I do, I will almost certainly have a breakdown.

2 comments:
Poor dear. This period of standing still must be so hard for you because you are a very productive and efficient person. Somerville is not happy with the feds, either, because they randomly made people at the T stop show their papers. At least you're not in a gang, or brown. I don't want to think about what an ignored application implies either, because what if it doesn't imply something wonderful?
You are never doing nothing. Remember that.
Post a Comment