Thursday, January 4, 2007

I Confess that, in 2006...

From Dealio by way of Pham. Maybe with the synthesis of enough different prefabricated perspectives, one can finally get an idea of what the hell happened. Oh, wait, that never works out.

x means yes. It's like opposite day!

(x) stayed single for the whole year [Technically. Mental detachment slow in coming.]
( ) got your first kiss
( ) kissed someone new [Assuming lips-only.]
( ) made-out in/on a car
( ) kissed in the snow
( ) celebrated Halloween
( ) kissed in the rain
( ) fell in love [Close call, though.]
( ) had your heart broken [A bit of an overstatement.]
(x) broke someone else's heart [Probably. It didn't feel too good.]
( ) had a stalker
( ) mooned someone
( ) went over the minutes on your cell phone
( ) had/have a good relationship with someone [Ouch.]
( ) suffered through teenage heartbreak [I'm 20. Nothing teenage about it.]
( ) someone questioned your sexual orientation
( ) came out of the closet
( ) almost or did get pregnant [Unlike Pham, the voodoo of male pregnancy is not in me.]
( ) almost or did get someone else pregnant
( ) gotten married
( ) had a divorce
( ) dating/dated someone you'll never forget [Ouch again.]
( ) done something you've regretted [Regret, much like hate, is for chumps.]
( ) lost your "true" love
( ) lost faith in love [My faith in love sort of makes up for the everything else I don't have faith in.]
( ) kissed under mistletoe

WORK/SCHOOL
( ) got a promotion
(x) got a pay raise [Woot!]
(x) changed jobs
(x) waited until one day before to begin a project [Don't we all...]
( ) lost your job
(x) quit your job [For another.]
( ) dated a co-worker or classmate
( ) dated your boss
( ) dated your boss' daughter/son
( ) got fired from your job
(x) took an honors/advanced class [A few 300 levels.]
( ) broke the dress code [I didn't realize there was such a thing.]
( ) got straight A's [Ouch!]
(x) met one teacher you really like [Maybe even a few.]
( ) met one/a few teacher you really hated
( ) failed a class
(x) cut class [It happens...]
( ) kicked someone in the testicles [Why the hell is this under Work/School?]
( ) got into a fight with a classmate
(x) did something you were proud of [Ish.]
(x) discovered a new talent [Probably, couldn't tell you what, though.]
(x) gave the teachers a reason to teach [Reason: I don't know shit.]
( ) proved yourself an idiot
( ) embarrassed yourself in front of the class
( ) fell in love with a teacher
( ) intentionally tripped someone in school
( ) got lead in the school play
( ) made a varsity team
(x) were involved in something you'll never forget [Rally in DC to end Darfur genocide; questionable effectiveness, but memorable, unless I get Alzheimer's.]

OTHER
( ) painted a picture
(x) wrote a poem [I wrote, what, 20?]
( ) ran a mile
(x) seen a live concert ["A" live concert?]
( ) shopped at Hollister or Abercrombie and Fitch
(x) posted a blog on MySpace [Linking to this blog.]
( ) listened to music you couldn't stand [Sure heard it, though.]
( ) skinny-dipped
(x) went to a sleepover [I did sleep at other people's places, intentionally or not.]
( ) went camping
( ) threw a surprise party
( ) laughed till you cried [Can't cry, not even when I laugh.]
( ) laughed till you peed your pants
(x) flirted [Sort of.]
(x) visited a foreign country [I'm doing that right now!]
( ) volunteered to help out others [Not formally, anyway.]
( ) visted a new state
(x) told someone you were busy when you weren't [Probably.]
( ) partied to celebrate the new year
( ) cooked a disastrous meal [If I could eat it, it wasn't a disaster.]
( ) driven the car drunk
(x) lost something important to you [Mm.]
( ) smoked a cigarette
(x) lied about how old you were [Used a fake ID once.]
( ) got a gift you adore
( ) got arrested
(x) prank called someone [Prank texted someone.]
( ) saw a college football game in person
( ) involved in a car accident
( ) still in love [Sigh.]
( ) wished you died
(x) stole anything [Took a free power cable from work, but we had about 50 of them anyway.]
( ) did something to prove you could do it

Conclusion? I'm lame, I suppose.

No comments: