Newark, New Jersey. One of my more favorite airports. Sitting in the lobby of the local Best Western where I'd spent the night. 10hr connections are a bitch.
Checked out this morning after a breakfast of above-average instant coffee and Reese's Pieces. Cafeteria downstairs wasn't open yet. Not much sleep last night, nor on the plane flights before. Feeling good right now, though. Most of the time I need a home, but once in a while I'll find myself ready for the road. Ready for the house? Maybe after a few more years' asceticism.
6 degrees Celsius in Baltimore right now, according to Google weather. Whoever tries to deny the existence of global warming is living with their head up someone's rectum. They should probably watch Thank You For Smoking as well. Rhetoric kills.
Should be back at Uni West by noon. Hope to catch some sleep after that. Report back on final days in Taiwan thereafter. Out.
Tuesday, January 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment