Friday, October 12, 2007

Raiding Surveys from Hannah, pt. 2

10 bands you've been listening to lately
1) RADIOHEAD. (Well, of course.)
2) Mew
3) Slowdive
4) A Place to Bury Strangers
5) My Bloody Valentine
6) The Hold Steady
7) Thrushes
8) Mazzy Star
9) Sigur Rós
10) The Smiths

9 things you look forward to [Man, I have to come up with that many?]
1) Beach House/Grizzly Bear in a church, with Sarah.
2) Farmer's Market on Saturday morning. (Yes, lame, I know.)
3) The Darjeeling Limited tomorrow, perhaps?
4) Grad school (if I get in).
5) Jesu concert in DC next week.
6) Finishing the poem I started last weekend.
7) In Rainbows discbox in 2 months.
8) Being done with this CompBio midterm.
9) Being comfortable with the present (if that ever happens).

8 things you like to wear
1) Glasses. They help me see.
2) Belt. It keeps my pants on.
3) Headphones.
4) Guitar.
5) Sneakers.
6) Olive drab faux-military jacket.
7) Suit + black shirt + blue tie + Doc Martens (always looking for excuses).
8) Black scarf (winter).

7 things that annoy you
1) Being sleepy at inconvenient times.
2) Caught without an umbrella.
3) Being rushed for anything.
4) Basford's poetry class.
5) Printing and reading the wrong papers for PNA.
6) The fact that I can't hit the "hold" switch on my iPod without opening the case.
7) When Safari on the Jenkins computer lab Macs asks for a keychain and I don't have one, and I can't get a Firefox installation to stick.

6 things you say most everyday
1) Oi.
2) Um.
3) Bollocks.
4) Yeah.
5) Well.
6) Damnit.

5 things you do everyday
1) Wake up to music (except sleep-in days).
2) Check friends' blogs, email, and BBC News.
3) Drink tea (usually).
4) Sleep.
5) Space out.

4 people you want to spend more time with
1) I guess we know whose name goes here.
2) The Nagans.
3) J...maybe. I'm not really sure.
4) Sterling: more jam sessions must occur.

3 movies you could watch over and over again
1) Dark City
2) Kill Bill vol. 1. I saw it three times in the theater, which is a record.
3) I don't know...really not that into movies.

2 of your favorite songs at the moment
1) Radiohead - Bodysnatchers/Nude/All I Need
2) Mew - She Came Home for Christmas

1 person you would spend the rest of your life with
1) Myself...if I can stand me for that long.

No comments: