My cheap RCA stereo's (through which I monitor, mix, and master all my music...bad idea?) speaker wires pick up radio signals at the worst of times. Like when I'm trying to do homework. Only the most boneheaded modern rock stations too; I don't know why they can't go for the classical station or something. The weak buzz makes it that much easier to doze off.
Right now it's picking up the Chili Peppers' "Californication," and it reminds me that I actually did go buy that album junior year, marking more or less the first and last time I cared about the Chili Peppers. I even learned how to play this song on guitar (it's easy). That was an interesting time of life, though. That was before all the cynicism set in.
Pop music is for nostalgia fiends. Or maybe it's the other way around.
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Junior year? That niss was tight when we were in eighth grade. I had to explain the meaning of "fornication" to all the popular kids in French class.
Post a Comment