Tuesday, December 11, 2007

La La La, La La La La La

Certain people, when they are playing songs on the school radio...and know very well that I am the only listener...should arguably know not to play certain songs...such as The Flaming Lips' cover of Kylie Minogue's "Can't Get You Out of My Head."

Yeah, the one that goes "I just can't get you out of my head/Boy, your loving is all I think about."

Back to revising poems about people who die alone in their homes and aren't found until two years after the fact.

2 comments:

Jezzica said...

File under "Blogging Desire: Marcel Proust and the Internet."

Thom is currently improvising a song about you on guitar. It's a plea to you to be his friend and go with him to P.F. Chang's on his lunch break.

Pretty Lush said...

It seems like you're opposed to it, but I'd really like to hear that song. Love me some Wayne.