Wednesday, January 9, 2008

N-ville

I received my first graduate school interview invitation! It was from Vanderbilt University's Chemical and Physical Biology program. Most CPB prospectives have their interviews during the weekend of February 7-9, but that's the weekend of the Biophysical Society meeting in Long Beach, so I think I will try to schedule for the weekend after. It seems I'll be missing a lot of the second and third weeks of class...

Unsurprisingly, the first thing I did after reading Vanderbilt's email was check if Forget Cassettes would be playing in their hometown of Nashville anytime soon:



Alas, they are not. At least now the "Death-by-Communist" threat level has decreased.

3 comments:

Jezzica said...

I AM SO FREAKING PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!!!! Forget Cassettes should play a show in your honor.

Patrice said...

congrats on getting an interview! now all you have to do is give them the protein speech (but probably in more technical terms than i've heard it in).

Dylan said...

First graduate school interview... god that's a huge accomplishment! Congratulations!!