I'm not sure who left that note on that last entry--the one that said, "vulture."--nor am I sure what it's supposed to mean, but if it--as I suspect--is meant to imply that I wait for bad things to happen to people I care about so I can fulfill my own selfish desires, the only response I can think of is...someone doesn't know me very well.
Drag of a day today. Can you really blame me? At least I got out of bed before noon. Repro Physiology exam came back, didn't go as well as I'd hoped, but screw it, it was never my area of expertise anyway.
Halloween. Didn't go anywhere. Had a Proteins & Nucleic Acids take-home midterm (which I am still working on, in fact), and I just wasn't in the mood for going out. Apparently that class used to be cool when Rose taught all of it, and now that Bowman teaches most of it, we read a shit load of papers and have exams. Eh well. That's what I get for stumbling into a graduate course.
Esteban just got back from Fells Point. There's a drunk grad student named Tanya on our futon for whatever reason.
Some days make me question whether I am really living. Whether I am really here. This is one of those days.
I was informed that the readership of this blog may be larger than I had previously assumed. So fuck this fourth wall shit. Yeah, I'm talking to you. I know you're out there. I'm not going to tell you what that means. Just know that I know that you know.
More later.
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment